Raymarine forum

Full Version: [CA11] Display EGT via NEMA2000 on Axiom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see there is the ability to display engine boost pressure, but can’t find a corresponding Exhaust Gas Temp display.

Is it possible to display EGT on an Axiom 12 and what is the PGN?
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum dtfld,

Exhaust Gas Temperature is listed within the NMEA 2000 spec for PGN 130316 - Temperature, Extended Range.

Unfortunately, Exhaust Gas Temperature is not among the current list of engine data items supported within the Dashboard application of LightHouse 3 software (v3.11.42 at the time of this response). A feature request will be logged to consider support for this engine data item within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Does the i70s support it. I'm loooking to do electronic instruments...third party products can do this, seems like a simple upgrade.
dtfeld,

Likewise, Exhaust Gas Temperature is not among the current list of engine data items supported i70/i70S software (v3.1.6 at the time of this response). A feature request will be logged to consider support for this engine data item within a future i70/i70S software update.

Please refer to the previously referenced FAQ addressing product software feature requests.
Reference URL's