Raymarine forum
[TG] Axiom Engine screen changes - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [TG] Axiom Engine screen changes (/showthread.php?tid=11158)

Axiom Engine screen changes - unixdood - 05-05-20 05:17 PM

On my Axiom 9rv I have an analog to digital (nmea2k) box from Albacombi. It works as advertised but I want to know if there is a way to "create" my own display screen instead of using one of the built in screens to display only what I want to display? I see I can change "SOME" of the information but not everything.
Thanks

RE: Axiom Engine screen changes - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-07-20 11:36 PM

Hello unixdood,

Yes, this can be done, though you would have to start from scratch rather than modifying an existing page: some information here.

Regards,
Tom

[TG11] RE: Axiom Engine screen changes - unixdood - 05-08-20 07:27 AM

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the info. Seems that web site Empirbus is not around anymore. Can not download the software required to create/convert images

RE: Axiom Engine screen changes - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-13-20 12:36 AM

Hello unixdood,

Yes, it definitely is there. I checked the address when I posted my previous reply and have just checked again. Perhaps it was temporarily down for maintenance when you tried.

Tom

RE: Axiom Engine screen changes - unixdood - 05-13-20 07:07 AM

your right, may have been down for maintenance. I tried again and was able to DL the Empirebus Graphic program.
Thanks