Raymarine forum
No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Autopilots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP (/showthread.php?tid=1205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-05-16 04:01 PM

You're welcome.

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - NonsuchGuy - 07-18-16 12:53 AM

Hi Chuck, any update on the Garmin AP Track problem? Going to be at the boat Wednesday, wondering if there's a fix yet...Thanks!

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-18-16 03:07 PM

None update has yet been posted to address the reported issue.

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - Oregoncme - 07-21-16 01:51 AM

Remember, you MUST use "Goto" NOT "Route to."

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - JohnBee - 08-06-16 01:53 AM

New update 3.07 for p70 does not address our Garmin MFD issue?

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-08-16 02:53 PM

A problem report has been logged on this issue. This thread will be updated upon receiving a response from the engineering team on this subject.

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - NonsuchGuy - 08-18-16 05:49 PM

Hi Chuck. Checking in. Any word on the Garmin/Evolution AP fix? It's a critical issue for us Garmin users that already upgraded...thanks!

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-29-16 08:33 AM

NonsuchGuy ,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - NonsuchGuy - 09-01-16 09:15 AM

Thanks, Chuck. Am I correct to assume that Version 3.07 s/w for the P70/P70R upgrade just released in August did NOT fix the Garmin problem? If so, I will downgrade to the above versions until it's fixed...tnx

RE: No Track with Garmin MFD after Updating Evolution AP - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-01-16 09:50 AM

Correct. It is recommended that the software within the Evolution autpilots be downgraded per my prior response.