Raymarine forum
DragonFly 7 Enhancement - Take screenshot automatically when placing waypoint - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: DragonFly 7 Enhancement - Take screenshot automatically when placing waypoint (/showthread.php?tid=1742)

DragonFly 7 Enhancement - Take screenshot automatically when placing waypoint - MrFishWhiskers - 08-28-16 02:38 PM

My old finder had the ability to take a picture of the screen each time a waypoint was set. This was very handy since most of my waypoints are spots I want to fish on tournament day. This pictures are very helpful when deciding a tournament strategy. Is this an enhancement that can be made and pushed out?

RE: DragonFly 7 Enhancement - Take screenshot automatically when placing waypoint - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-29-16 03:36 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum MrFishWhiskers,

The Dragonfly displays currently support capturing the display's screen image via the display's Power Menu (press and release the POWER button). A feature request will be logged to consider adding this feature as an option to Create Waypoint feature of the Dragonfly displays within a future Dragonfly display software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions..