Raymarine forum
Do I need to install only the latest software update for my Raymarine product? - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Success Stories and Tech Tips (/forumdisplay.php?fid=129)
+--- Thread: Do I need to install only the latest software update for my Raymarine product? (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Do I need to install only the latest software update for my Raymarine product? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-24-16 01:27 PM

Do I need to install only the latest software update for my Raymarine product?

As the software updates include feature corrections, Raymarine recommends that its products be maintained with the latest software updated. For this reason and any potential associated liability, Raymarine does not support downloading any version of product software other than the latest available update.

With rare exceptions, the latest version of each Raymarine product software update includes the feature additions and feature corrections of all prior software updates for the respective product. As such, it is only necessary to install the latest software update file for each product and Raymarine Product Software Update web pages only feature links to download the latest respective product software update files.

RAYFAQ#