Raymarine forum
Xducer connectors for instruments, iTC-5, and retired autopilots - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Instruments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+--- Thread: Xducer connectors for instruments, iTC-5, and retired autopilots (/showthread.php?tid=2747)

Xducer connectors for instruments, iTC-5, and retired autopilots - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-21-17 03:59 PM

Xducer connectors for instruments, iTC-5, and retired autopilots

Raymarine instrument displays (ex. i40/i50/i60, ST40, ST60/ST60+, etc.), iTC-5 Analog Instrument Transducer Converter, and some retired autopilots (ex. ST4000/ST4000+, ST5000/ST5000+, etc.) feature 1/8" male blade terminals to which transducers and/or NMEA 0183 cables would be connected. To connect transducer leads or NMEA 0183 leads to these terminals, 1/8" female blade connectors must be crimped onto the leads. Such connectors are typically included with the instrument, iTC-5, or autopilot purchased. These connectors may be purchased separately, and the part number for a package of eleven 1/8" female blade connectors is Q085. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing where one may purchase parts for Raymarine products.

RAYFAQ#