Raymarine forum
Axiom realvision 3d settings question - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: Axiom realvision 3d settings question (/showthread.php?tid=3059)

Axiom realvision 3d settings question - bdalena88 - 05-09-17 11:59 AM

I have the Axiom 9 RV with the RV 100 transom transducer and I was just wondering how the scroll speed could be changed on the 3D realvision, it seems as if when I am Drifting in My Boat the scroll speed is ridiculously fast, is there any way to slow it down?

RE: Axiom realvision 3d settings question - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-10-17 12:41 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum bdalena88,

Q. I was just wondering how the scroll speed could be changed on the 3D realvision.
A. Scroll speed of the 3D sonar is a function of Ping Rate (MENU->SETTINGS->SOUNDER->PING RATE LIMIT). Adjusting this value will accordingly affect the scroll speed of the 3D sonar image. Most of the adjustment will be visible in rates below 30.

RE: Axiom realvision 3d settings question - Solandri - 05-28-17 04:12 PM

I've been seeing several comments like this in different forums. Does Realvision 3D's scroll speed not change to match the boat's speed?

RE: Axiom realvision 3d settings - ReelAttitudeBDA - 08-10-17 07:11 PM

How do I adjust the scroll speed on my Axiom 9. The "out of the box" setting has the scroll looking like I'm doing 20 knots and I'm tied up at the dock.
Thanks

RE: Axiom realvision 3d settings question - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-14-17 11:14 AM

ReelAttitudeBDA,

Please see my initial response within this thread addressing how one may adjust the scroll speed of the 3D Sonar.

RE: Axiom realvision 3d settings question - ReelAttitudeBDA - 08-16-17 04:59 AM

Adjustments made. Working beautifully!
Thanks

RE: Axiom realvision 3d settings question - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-16-17 07:43 AM

You're welcome.