Raymarine forum
Update i70s via Axiom - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Instruments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+--- Thread: Update i70s via Axiom (/showthread.php?tid=3292)

Update i70s via Axiom - Captain Addison - 06-08-17 05:28 PM

At the software update page for the 170s it says to "Select the software update below depending on which Multifunction Display (MFD) you will be using to perform the Remote Update." Our MFD is the Axiom 9 which is not a given option. How shall we proceed?

RE: Update i70s via Axiom - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-09-17 09:49 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Addison,

Unfortunately, the initial release of LightHouse 3 software for Axiom MFDs does not support updating other products which have been interfaced to the Axiom MFDs. However, it is expected that the next quarterly LightHouse 3 software update for Axiom MFDs will include such support. Should it be necessary to update the software within a system component prior to the release of the next quarterly LightHouse 3 software update for Axiom MFDs, then it would be recommended that the Raymarine product be returned to the dealer to have the software update performed. Alternatively, the services of a Certified Raymarine Installer may be enlisted to perform the update(s) or the system component(s) may be sent to Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to be updated.

RE: Update i70s via Axiom - Captain Addison - 08-09-17 01:57 PM

Good afternoon

I still need to update the software on my new Raymarine Devices. i have installed the new update for the Axiom. Is it now possible to update the software on my Quantum Radar, i70s, ITC5, and Seatalk to SeatalkNG Converter using my Axiom?

Thank you,
Addison

RE: Update i70s via Axiom - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-14-17 01:34 PM

Addison,

Unfortunately, remote updates to peripherals was not among the feature additions included within the v3.1.96. However, this feature is currently expected to be included within the next quarterly LightHouse 3 software update for Axiom MFDs.