Raymarine forum
Need Help. error message 'card in use' - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: Need Help. error message 'card in use' (/showthread.php?tid=3325)

Need Help. error message 'card in use' - CRASEA - 06-12-17 09:48 PM

When trying to import a .gpx file of waypoints created with Voyage Planner, I get the message 'card in use' import unsuccessful. I have tried the original file downloaded from Outdoor Alabama and the file created in Voyage Planner from the .csv file. I have attempted this on 3 machines. e97, e127 and eS series MFD. They all give the same error. I have updated the e97 and e127 to the latest lighthouse version.
I purchased Voyage Planner after attempting to use the original file as well as one created using GPSBabel.
Somewhere on here or the old tech forum, I read where sometimes the file has to be changed using Excel or something to make the Raymarine unit accept it. I have been unsuccessful at locating that thread again.
The .gpx file will not upload because it is too large. However, I do believe it meets all the requirements like file name length and <3000 WPs.
Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

Bernie

RE: Need Help. error message 'card in use' - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-13-17 02:23 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Berine,

There are a number of constraints associated with waypoints to be imported into an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD or Axiom MFD ... please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Should your GPX file comply with the constraints specified within the referenced FAQ, then please respond with the file size of your GPX file.