Raymarine forum
Lighthouse 3.0.66 Update Issues - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product Selection Assistance (/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+--- Thread: Lighthouse 3.0.66 Update Issues (/showthread.php?tid=3351)

Lighthouse 3.0.66 Update Issues - wavedweller - 06-15-17 12:40 PM

My system includes the following

Raynet connected:
Axiom RV 9" (2 MDFs)
SR150

SeaTalkng Backbone
Axiom RV 9" (2 MDFs)
RS150
Em-Talk B100 AIS
NMEA 0183-STNG Converter
SH GX2000 VHF
SeaTalk-STNG Converter
S3 Smartpilot
ST6001
S100

My network was operating perfectly. When I turned on the Axioms after the update, I can no longer see or select any data source for any function, like the RS150 for example. All source screens are now blank and have the following message:

"Manually selecting source of GPS (or any other function) is not supported while the following devices are on the network: E22158-SeaTalk-STNG-Converter S/N: 1032644 Please consult manual for more information."

I can't find anything in the manual or online that discusses this. Can you please help me solve this issue. I tell everyone I know that you are the best source for configuring Raymarine equipment or solving Raymarine issues.

RE: Lighthouse 3.0.66 Update Issues - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-15-17 01:31 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum wavedweller,

Should the software within the SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter not be current, then the reported message may be displayed. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Until such time as the software within the ST-STng Converter can be updated, switching the MFD's internal GPS source OFF will cause the system to use GPS data from the RS150.