Raymarine forum
Dock to Dock Autoroute to AutoPilot help needed - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Autopilots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Dock to Dock Autoroute to AutoPilot help needed (/showthread.php?tid=3382)

Dock to Dock Autoroute to AutoPilot help needed - nmp427 - 06-19-17 10:25 PM

Hello to anyone that can help...
E127, Updated to R19, BTW....
So I'm a fairly savvy electronics person, but for some reason my thinking and this E127 / 2014, 510 sundancer with merc/zeus pods do not jive..

The boat and myself stay on a freshwater lake and in theory, I'd like to get out of the marina, do a Dock to Dock on the e127, hit the auto pilot and cruise to the spot

What all am I missing in directions/steps/waypoints/tracking etc to make this happen?

Been looking through dock to dock videos and thats obviously simple, but how do we get the info from that to the precision pilot?

Thanks a ton!!

Nick

RE: Dock to Dock Autoroute to AutoPilot help needed - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-26-17 03:37 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Nick,

Have you commanded the MFD to follow the route which you had created (MENU->NAVIGATE->ROUTE->FOLLOW ROUTE)? If so and the MFD has been interfaced to the Mercury Zeus system, then the command sequence to be entered via the controls of the Zeus system may be found within the documentation for the Zeus system. Within Raymarine autopilot systems, this is known as Track mode.