Raymarine forum
NMEA 2000 List - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: NMEA 2000 List (/showthread.php?tid=3518)

NMEA 2000 List - GCF - 07-09-17 12:47 PM

I am pretty sure there is a way to see all the items on the NMEA 2000 network my A77 is connected to but I can't find it in the ops manual or in any of the menus. All my equipment is working, external GPS, Evinrude G2 engine info, etc. but I can't find the list. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

G-

RE: NMEA 2000 List - Dave - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-10-17 02:02 PM

Hello G,

At the time of this post, you can view any Lighthouse II recognized NMEA 2000 device through your display's device list. You can access your device list by following these steps:

From the Home screen, press Setup> Maintenance> Diagnostics> Select Device.

The "Select Device" list encompasses any device networked to your display. However, you will not be able to see specific engine information through this list. Instead, you should see the engine interface.

- Dave

RE: NMEA 2000 List - GCF - 07-26-17 03:59 PM

Thanks Dave, one further question, I can see all devices attached to the NMEA network but cannot fine the transducer. It is connected directly to the A77 and works fine but I thought i would be able to see it. Any ideas?

RE: NMEA 2000 List - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-26-17 04:45 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum GCF,

Should a fishfnder transducer be interfaced to the MFD's Transducer socket, then configuring the MFD's settings to reflect the specific model of transducer which has been interfaced is accomplished via the Transducer Set-up menu (MENU-SET-UP->TRANSDUCER SET-UP) within the Fishfinder application itself.