Raymarine forum
Create route in VoyagePlanner from clean chart - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: PC & Mobile (/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+--- Thread: Create route in VoyagePlanner from clean chart (/showthread.php?tid=4297)

Create route in VoyagePlanner from clean chart - Mgarsal - 11-20-17 11:24 PM

I managed to create a route in Voyage Planner, but if I want to create another route (an alternative in case weather, etc), over the same chart, I can't find a way to do so in a clean chart (previously created route remains there and can't be taken out).

Let me be clear, I don't want to remove/delete the prior route, I want to keep the existing routes in my files, but create new ones using a clean chart....

I tried opening another chart, but it also opens with the previously created route on it

RE: Create route in VoyagePlanner from clean chart - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-21-17 09:14 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Mgarsal,

Should you open the Route List and then right click on the route's name which you desire to hide, then a pop-up menu will be displayed which includes a Hide option. Please note that hiding a route will only hide its leg lines, as many choose to use the same waypoints within more than one route. Hiding waypoints may similarly be accomplished via the Waypoints list.