Raymarine forum
[CA] Chirp channel selection Axiom 9 RV-100 transducer - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] Chirp channel selection Axiom 9 RV-100 transducer (/showthread.php?tid=4421)

[CA] Chirp channel selection Axiom 9 RV-100 transducer - Nightieripper - 12-13-17 02:50 PM

I note on the advanced user guide , depending on transducer you can pick high, medium or low chirp channels. I have an Axiom 9 with RV-100 transducer, should I be able to select these options with this transducer ?

Thanks in advance

Greg

RE: [CA] Chirp channel selection Axiom 9 RV-100 transducer - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-13-17 04:07 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Greg,

The feature which you have referenced is not applicable to the RV transducers. These CHIRP selection features are applicable to 1kW CHIRP CP470/CP570 compatible transducers. Should the Axiom RV MFD be interfaced to a Y-Cable, which in turn was interfaced the RV-100 and to a 1kW CHIRP CP470/CP570 compatible transducer / transducer pair, then the feature which you have inquired about would be accessible. With respect to conical CHIRP sonar imagery, RV and DownVision transducers exclusively support high CHIRP.