Raymarine forum
[CA] Easy question! looking for a replacement plug for AIS100 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: AIS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: [CA] Easy question! looking for a replacement plug for AIS100 (/showthread.php?tid=4527)

[CA] Easy question! looking for a replacement plug for AIS100 - Aswayze - 01-09-18 07:24 PM

Hi guys,
In moving my electronics over to my new boat I seem to have misplaced the plug for my AIS100. Does anyone have a part number for a replacement so I can order one up? Failing that, does anyone know which pins are power and ground so I can power the unit up? I don't use the FM radio lead anyhow so power is all I really need, I am sure I can round up a plug down at the electronics supply place down the road.

Thanks as always!

RE: [CA] Easy question! looking for a replacement plug for AIS100 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-10-18 12:58 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Aswayze,

The part number for the AIS100's Power/FM Cable is A80191.

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how one may purchase / order parts for Raymarine products.

RE: [CA] Easy question! looking for a replacement plug for AIS100 - Aswayze - 01-11-18 12:25 AM

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate how promptly you answer questions here Chuck.

This is NOT the industry standard, and I want you to know that I appreciate the fact that you guys make support a priority.

RE: [CA] Easy question! looking for a replacement plug for AIS100 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-11-18 11:03 AM

You're welcome.