Raymarine forum
[CA] 3 Transducers with two Axiom pros - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [CA] 3 Transducers with two Axiom pros (/showthread.php?tid=4691)

[CA] 3 Transducers with two Axiom pros - Daybreaker - 02-04-18 04:18 PM

Hi, I have a Axiom pro RVX 16 and a pro 9S , interfaced..I have the RV 200 thru hull and a B175H plugged in the 16RVX. I am thinking of trying a b175HW plugged into the 9S. Will I be able to view the b175 H and the b175HW at the same time? Will I have Interference issues? Can I view both transducers on a split screen of my 16? Can I view one transducer on each display? Thanks Capt.Mike

RE: [CA] 3 Transducers with two Axiom pros - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-09-18 03:40 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Mike,

While 1kW CHIRP transducers may be interfaced to an Axiom Pro RVX MFD, they may not be interfaced directly to an Axiom Pro S MFD. Should it be desired to install an additional 1kW CHIRP transducer onboard the vessel, then the transducer would need to be interfaced to one of the following, which in turn would be interfaced via Ethernet to the other Axiom MFDs:
- another Axiom Pro RVX MFD
- a CP470 CHIRP Sounder Module
- a CP570 CHIRP Sounder Module

When so interfaced, it would indeed be possible to simultaneously view sounder imaging from any Axiom MFD within the system. With regard to interference between the transducers, while both transducers will be chirping in the same range of frequencies, they should rarely be in sync. Accordingly, any interference would be expected to be minimal.

RE: [CA] 3 Transducers with two Axiom pros - Daybreaker - 02-10-18 02:23 PM

O.K...So what are my options to plug directly into the back of the 9s.I guess I'm confused.The plug on the back of both machines looks the same.The RVX says 1kw next to it.The S says chirp,but the pins in the plug look the same?Can you send me a link on the transducers for the S..Thanks Capt.Mike

RE: [CA] 3 Transducers with two Axiom pros - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 02-12-18 10:15 AM

Mike,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing your last post.