Raymarine forum
[CA11] Measure distance on axiom - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom (/showthread.php?tid=5532)

[CA11] Measure distance on axiom - Solitude - 05-22-18 11:08 AM

I am using an axiom9, running the current version of Lighthouse 3. How does one measure distance on a navionics chart? For example: measuring the distance from a route line to the shore of the distance a buoy is offshore.

RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-22-18 02:17 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Solitude,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing addressing LightHouse II vs LightHouse 3 features. As indicated therein, the Ruler feature has not yet been included within a LightHouse 3 software update, but has been logged for consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom - Drewmanor1 - 04-11-19 07:21 PM

Can you provide an update on the Ruler feature will be included in a future udpate? I view this as a somewhat critical feature when working with Charts in planning cruises. It is hard to believe that my superduper Axiom Pro can't do what my old E80 did.

(05-22-18 02:17 PM)Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote:  Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Solitude,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing addressing LightHouse II vs LightHouse 3 features. As indicated therein, the Ruler feature has not yet been included within a LightHouse 3 software update, but has been logged for consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom - DevoDave - 05-07-20 09:39 PM

+1 to this feature being returned. When I had access to a distance tool on my C80, C90W, and E120W it was used very often. I miss it.

RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom - Chris - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-11-20 10:51 AM

will do, Thank you,

RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom - nhawley - 05-20-20 10:18 PM

Yes, please implement this feature. It seems like basic functionality for a chartplotter. Never expected to lose it when upgrading from a C80.

RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom - Jules - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-21-20 01:18 AM

I hope you're signed up to our newsletter so you don't miss out on finding out when the "Ruler" comes back in LH3.

Easy to sign up at the bottom of each website page https://www.raymarine.com/

Happy boating and kind regards
Jules

RE: [CA11] Measure distance on axiom - nhawley - 05-21-20 07:02 AM

Thanks, Jules. My equipment is registered with you, and I receive emails about Lighthouse updates.