Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Axiom configuration settings backup and restore - factory reset - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Axiom configuration settings backup and restore - factory reset (/showthread.php?tid=5716)

[CA11] Axiom configuration settings backup and restore - factory reset - Alan.Guggenheim - 06-08-18 04:53 PM

Before doing a factory reset, I need to backup all my settings and customizations.
I can find the wpts, routes and tracks export, but where are the configuration settings backup like on my old E12?

Thanks

RE: [CA11] Axiom configuration settings backup and restore - factory reset - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-13-18 10:52 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Alan,

Unfortunately, LightHouse 3 v3.4.[censored] does not support back up and restoration of system settings and customizations. This feature has been logged to consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update. When this feature is included the LightHouse 3 Advanced Operations Manual will be updated with information concerning the specific settings and customizations which are supported by the feature.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.