Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] c90w screen resolution - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] c90w screen resolution (/showthread.php?tid=6543)

[CA11] c90w screen resolution - jpouliot - 09-03-18 04:17 PM

When I turn on my c90w, I see only half part of the Raymarine logo. When boot is completed, I see only the quater of the information. It is like the c90w start with wrong resolution.
After 3 to 5 turn off and on, it normally back with correct resolution. Is there something I can do to fix this problem ?
Thanks in advance, jeff.

RE: [CA11] c90w screen resolution - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-11-18 02:39 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jeff,

Based upon the symptoms reported it is quite possible that the MFD is suffering from a failure of its internal circuitry. If not operating with the latest available Raymarine product software update (v2.35), then it would be recommended that the MFD's software be updated to address the reported symptom. Should the MFD be running v2.35 software and exhibit the reported issue, then it would be recommended that a Factory Reset be commanded to address the reported symptom. Unfortunately, should the Factory Reset not correct the reported issue, then it would be necessary to consider replacement of the MFD, as Raymarine's Product Repair Centers can no longer service C/E-Series Widescreen MFDs.