Raymarine forum
Concatenate multiple routes - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: Concatenate multiple routes (/showthread.php?tid=662)

Concatenate multiple routes - PaulM - 04-26-16 02:05 AM

If I have two or more routes that I would like to combine temporarily into one route, is there a way to do that? I have a number of routes that could be considered segments of a longer route, and would like to use them in different combinations depending upon my destination for the trip.

RE: Concatenate multiple routes - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-26-16 01:49 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Paul,

Unfortunately, Raymarine MFDs and Raymarine Route Planning products do not support neither via a single command nor graphically, merging / concatenation of routes. Route concatenation would presently require that the waypoints of the second route be added one by one to an existing route via the route editor. A feature request will be logged to consider this feature to be included within a future a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD software update, Voyage Planner Update, and within future MFD designs.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: Concatenate multiple routes - PaulM - 04-26-16 03:10 PM

Thank you for logging it in. This would be a very good feature to distinguish RM MFDs from other brands. As far as I know, only PC-based software from some third parties are able to concatenate routes.

RE: Concatenate multiple routes - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-26-16 08:30 PM

You're welcome.