Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] RADAR overlay on C Series - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] RADAR overlay on C Series (/showthread.php?tid=6805)

[CA11] RADAR overlay on C Series - Max Bottomtime - 10-20-18 02:54 PM

I have a C120 with the latest software update, v5.16. Will I be able to use the RADAR overlay again if I install v4.30?

RE: [CA11] RADAR overlay on C Series - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-22-18 03:13 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Max Bottomtime,

As you have suggested the C-Series Classic MFD v5.16 software requires that the MFD be interfaced to a source of heading data when seeking to use the software's radar overlay feature. Should the software of the C-Series Classic MFD be downgraded to v4.30, then the MFD will support radar overlay with the support of either heading or COG. The link to the v4.30 C-Series Classic MFD software update may be found within the software history table of the C-Series Classic MFD software update web page. When using the currently available Navionics cartography, it is recommended that the MFD be operating with v5.16 C-Series Classic MFD software.

RE: [CA11] RADAR overlay on C Series - Max Bottomtime - 10-27-18 12:59 PM

I uploaded V.4.30 this morning and everything is working perfectly. I have the radar overlay back. :)

RE: [CA11] RADAR overlay on C Series - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-29-18 08:01 AM

You're welcome.