Raymarine forum
Sirius radio - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Sirius radio (/showthread.php?tid=696)

Sirius radio - Fcampana - 04-29-16 12:36 PM

I recently bought upgraded my multi function display from a C 80 to the new Es Series.
I have a separate switch to turn the Sirius radio on, and can hear the advertisement channel from Sirius.
When I try to connect the multi function display, it cannot locate the radio and has no signal.
No sure how to resold this issue.

RE: Sirius radio - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-29-16 02:17 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Fcampana,

While the SiriusXM Satellite Marine Weather app of an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD is supported in conjunction with a SR150, SR6, SR100, or SR50, the SiriusXM Satellite Radio feature of an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD is dependent upon the MFD being interfaced to a SR150, SR6, or SR100. Unlike the Sirius Radio feature of the C-Series Classic MFDs, the SiriusXM Satellite Radio app of an a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD is not compatible with a SR50. Should you have a SR50 and desire Sirius Satellite Radio onboard the vessel, then you may want to obtain a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner for your boat's SiriusXM ready stereo head unit. Alternatively, the SR50 may be replaced with a SR150.

Should the MFD be interfaced to a SR150, SR6, or SR100, then please respond accordingly.