Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Updating My ACU-150, p70Rs and EV-1 w/ Garmin MFD - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Autopilots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Updating My ACU-150, p70Rs and EV-1 w/ Garmin MFD (/showthread.php?tid=6968)

[CA11] Updating My ACU-150, p70Rs and EV-1 w/ Garmin MFD - Pvaurochs - 11-26-18 04:59 PM

I have Garmin 902s chart plotters and am installing a Raymarine Evolution (ACU-150) autopilot that includes the EV-1 and two p70Rs controllers. If I connect one of the chart plotters to the SeaTalkng backbone will I be able to update the software of all three Raymarine components using the Garmin WiFi connection?

If so, where do I find the updates?

Thank you,

Tom

RE: [CA11] Updating My ACU-150, p70Rs and EV-1 w/ Garmin MFD - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-26-18 05:37 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Tom,

Q1. If I connect one of the chart plotters to the SeaTalkng backbone will I be able to update the software of all three Raymarine components using the Garmin WiFi connection?
A1. Negative. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing how Raymarine product software may be updated within systems lacking a compatible Raymarine MFD.

Q2. If so, where do I find the updates?
A2. N/A.