Raymarine forum
[TG] [TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [TG] [TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons (/showthread.php?tid=7222)

[TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons - honroman - 01-15-19 03:11 AM

Hi - new Axiom 9 owner here with a question :)

So over the weekend I spent a lot of time creating my pages and settings with the custom overlays I would like to use. By default they were created on the far right homescreen page.

Once I got everything the way I wanted, I deleted the default app pages that come with the unit. I assumed my newly created custom app pages would migrate to the initial home screen but they did not.

So now every time I power up, I have to scroll right to see the App Icons. So my question is:

1 - Is there any way to drag my App Icons to different home screen pages? If no,
2 - Is there a way I can copy my overlay & Page settings so if I have to re-create my screens, I can just "Paste" the overlays, instead of having to add them 1 by 1 all over again?
3 - if the answer to both the above questions is NO, can this feature be added in a future update? I really hope I didnt waste 2hrs!

Thanks in advance!

Peter.

RE: [TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-16-19 01:17 AM

Hi Peter,

You can't move Homescreen apps in current software - I'm sure this will come, as it did for Lighthouse 2 - but you can tell the display to always start on the right-hand page, or a particular app, in Home > Settings > This Display > Starting Page. You can also save display setup, including page layouts, in Home My Data > My Files > Import/Export > Save Settings.

Regards,
Tom

RE: [TG11] Moving Homescreen App Icons - honroman - 01-16-19 02:22 AM

Thanks for the prompt reply!