Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Multifunction Displays (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page (/showthread.php?tid=7316)

[CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page - dtfeld - 01-29-19 10:02 AM

I was trying to customize the engines screen, and the dual fuel guage in the lower center can not be returned to the screen. I can only display FUEL LEVEL 1, FUEL LEVEL 2,TOTAL FUEL (VOL) or TOTAL FUEL.

Is there a way to return this to original short of factory reset?

RE: [CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-29-19 04:31 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum dtfeld,

When displaying the Dashboard application, the command sequence MENU->SETTINGS->ENGINES->RESET ALL will restore the Dashboard panels to their default settings.

RE: [CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page - dtfeld - 01-30-19 08:50 AM

That did fix the issue, but I had to redo several custom pages. It would be nice to be able to choose that display from the available choices.

RE: [CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-30-19 09:00 AM

dtfeld,

A corresponding feature request will be logged accordingly.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page - dtfeld - 01-30-19 09:54 AM

Awsome!! Thanks!

RE: [CA11] Can't display Dual fuel tank Qty's on Dashboard/Engines Page - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-30-19 09:58 AM

You're welcome.