Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Rayview stopped working as soon as Axiom connected to Quantum radar? - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Radar (/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Rayview stopped working as soon as Axiom connected to Quantum radar? (/showthread.php?tid=7668)

[CA11] Rayview stopped working as soon as Axiom connected to Quantum radar? - ray18 - 03-14-19 02:02 PM

Rayview app stopped working as soon as Axiom connected to Quantum radar even by Raynet cable instead of wifi???

I can see if I connect Axiom to Quantum radar by Quantum radar wifi with its log in and password to Axiom, then Axiom wifi may not work.

But I was connecting Axiom to Quantum radar using a cable, so don't see why I cannot connect my iphone to Axiom and use iphone app of Rayview to see what's on the display?

Is there a way to get this working?

RE: [CA11] Rayview stopped working as soon as Axiom connected to Quantum radar? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-15-19 01:16 PM

Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum RAY18,

Please note that I have neither been able to duplicate the reported problem using either a Quantum radome which has been connected via Wi-Fi nor via a cable to an Axiom RV MFD. It should be noted that when running the Raymarine Mobile Apps in conjunction with Axiom MFDs, it is not uncommon for the app to be unable to establish communications with the MFD on the first attempt. It has been my experience that shutting the Raymarine Mobile App down and then immediately relaunching the app should be successful when attempted the second time.