Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Axiom range rings - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Axiom range rings (/showthread.php?tid=8233)

[CA11] Axiom range rings - voyager47011 - 05-14-19 08:34 AM

Looking at buying a new chart plotter (Axiom) is there a way to get range rings smaller like the ones on my existing E120 plotter. The smallest ring on the Axiom is 1/16 nm - 377 feet, my E120 goes down to 1/32 and 1/64 nm. 188’ and 91. I use these rings when anchoring. On the Axiom the only way I can find to see how close I am to other boats is to move the curser to get a range.

RE: [CA11] Axiom range rings - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-14-19 03:23 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum voyager47011,

The currently supported innermost range ring is limited to the range which you have specified. A feature request will be logged to consider reducing the range of the innermost range ring to 0.01nm within a future LightHouse 3 software update.'

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA11] Axiom range rings - voyager47011 - 05-14-19 03:49 PM

Will this update work with a Navionics card for use in Mexico?

RE: [CA11] Axiom range rings - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-15-19 08:05 AM

voyager47011,

The range rings feature is applicable to all supported cartography types, irrespective of the geographic area supported by the chart card. Should Raymarine elect to include the requested feature within a future LightHouse 3 software update, then it would likewise be supported for all supported cartography types, irrespective of the geographic area supported by the chart card.