Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12 (/showthread.php?tid=8301)

[CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12 - rshhome - 05-21-19 09:36 AM

My friend has third party chartplotter and can mark no wake zones on his plotter. How do I do this on my Axiom 12? I have been looking and searching around, reading the manual.... so on. Can’t seem to figure out. Taking a long trip on the Great Lakes and have a new Axiom 12 and 7. Work awesome but would like to load in NO WAKE ZONES so I don’t get boarded. Thanks for any inputs.

RE: [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-21-19 10:11 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum rshhome,

The feature which you have inquired about is a feature of the cartography used with the chartplotter rather than the chartplotter itself. It would accordingly be recommended that Navionics and/or C-Map be lobbied to add support for this feature. We will likewise make this request to Navionics and C-Map as well as consider implementation of this feature within LightHouse NC2 charts.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12 - rshhome - 05-22-19 11:24 AM

Thanks Chuck.... I’ll contact Navionics

RE: [CA11] Marking NO WAKE ZONES on Axiom 12 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-22-19 01:25 PM

You're welcome.