Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Getting rid of wind wane on P70 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Autopilots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Getting rid of wind wane on P70 (/showthread.php?tid=8442)

[CA11] Getting rid of wind wane on P70 - Kevtev - 06-03-19 10:10 AM

Have an Evolution Wheelpilot that I installed 3 years ago. When I ran my last update through the e7 mfd I started getting wind vane instead of track in the lower left ‘soft key’ position on the P70. I’ve tried resetting to factory default and rerunning setup to no avail. I don’t have a wind vane/instrument attached. The Seatalkng Network includes the e7, autopilot and Seatalk - Seatalkng converter attached to a ST60 tridata. Any suggestions on getting it to return to having the track ‘soft key’?

RE: [CA11] Getting rid of wind wane on P70 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-04-19 12:23 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Kevtev,

When the vessel type has been configured to a sailing craft, the Track/Wind Vane shortcut key will be defaulted to Wind Vane. However, this shortcut key may be redefined to Track via the command sequence MENU->MODE->SHORTCUT KEY->TRACK->SAVE.

RE: [CA11] Getting rid of wind wane on P70 - Kevtev - 06-07-19 10:47 PM

It worked, thanks again!

RE: [CA11] Getting rid of wind wane on P70 - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-10-19 09:42 AM

You're welcome.