Raymarine forum
[LW] [LW11] i70 layout missing - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Instruments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+--- Thread: [LW] [LW11] i70 layout missing (/showthread.php?tid=8542)

[LW11] i70 layout missing - Zuzullo - 06-11-19 02:00 PM

I bought the wind vane and i70 display but I cannot find a proper layout to show the wind info. How can I find this one in the picture?

RE: [LW11] i70 layout missing - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-12-19 09:06 AM

Dear Zuzullo,

Thank you for your post.

This page is a preset page and is showing heading, boat speed, ground wind angle and depth. The grey arrow at the top is a visual graphic of your heading and not wind data.

You can personalize your data pages to make them more suitable for your requirements, the instructions on how to do this begins on page 53 of the manual that is available to download from our website here.

Many Thanks
Louise

RE: [LW11] i70 layout missing - Zuzullo - 06-13-19 08:28 AM

Hi Louise. Thank you for your answer but the link you sent is broken.
I found many pages to show wind data but not this precise one attached:

RE: [LW11] i70 layout missing - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-14-19 04:47 AM

Dear Zuzullo,

Thank you for your post.

Please try this link here.

The image you sent to us is not a page for wind data, the only wind related data is the ground wind speed. Please refer to the manual to find how to create bespoke pages.

Many Thanks
Louise

RE: [LW11] i70 layout missing - Zuzullo - 06-14-19 01:52 PM

It looks like I need to open an account at box.com in order to download the Manual. Is thay so? Would it be possible to get a direct link for download?

RE: [LW11] i70 layout missing - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-24-19 07:16 AM

Dear Zuzullo,

Please find attached a copy of the manual.

Many Thanks
Louise