Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) (/showthread.php?tid=8745)

[CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Instigator40 - 07-01-19 03:02 PM

Is there a way to add this sequence on the main menu....meaning I often run with the chart / rolling road view....and based on the route I often deviate from the next waypoint slightly...and when running in a river with a bunch of waypoints I might do this 30 times an hour

In my old E120 I could one button push to restart XTE, but this is missing from the rolling road view and I can't seem to figure out anything but the three button push

Help is appreciated.

RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-16-19 03:13 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Instigator40,

Thanks for the product feedback and feature addition / modification. For systems including an Axiom Pro MFD, the programmable button (dot in center) of the MFD's keypad may be configured for a number of commands, including Reset XTE. A feature request will be logged accordingly to consider this feature addition / modification for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Instigator40 - 07-21-19 11:21 AM

Ok, so just to be clear.

I have a remote keypad with that button...but because I do not have a pro, there is no way for me to program any button - just making sure I understand.

Thanks

RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-23-19 02:59 PM

Instigator40,

Q. because I do not have a pro, there is no way for me to program any button - just making sure I understand
A. Correct.

RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Instigator40 - 07-26-19 03:06 PM

I wish I would have understood these nuances when I purchased....some of the most critical stuff was not clear to me. Hopefully this feature will make it's way to the normal system.

RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-29-19 09:30 AM

You're welcome.

RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Instigator40 - 10-16-19 02:21 PM

Just curious if others have complained about this and if there is a chance this might make it somehow in a product update....such basic functionality is so difficult now.

RE: [CA11] Restart XTE (MENU->NAVIGATION->RESTART XTE) - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-16-19 04:09 PM

Instigator40,

This has not been a frequently requested item. However, I do understand and appreciate why this feature would be of value to you.