Raymarine forum
[LW] [LW11] Networking multiple MFD's - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Networking / System Integration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [LW] [LW11] Networking multiple MFD's (/showthread.php?tid=8802)

[LW11] Networking multiple MFD's - michaelide01 - 07-08-19 10:32 AM

I have networked an E7 MFD via an HS5 Raynet network switch to an Axiom 9 MFD which was designated as master. The E7 MFD keeps complaining that there is no data from the master MFD.

Are these MFD's incompatible? Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Mike Ide

RE: [LW11] Networking multiple MFD's - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-09-19 09:44 AM

Dear michaelide01,

These 2 MFDs are not compatible on the Raynet network. To be able to network multiple MFDs on a raynet network, they need to be on the same level of software to network together.

The e7 is only able to run Lighthouse 2 and the Axiom is only able to run Lighthouse 3. You could have the e7 as a standalone unit but you cannot network them together.

Many Thanks
Louise

RE: [LW11] Networking multiple MFD's - AJPOWERPLAY - 07-12-19 07:35 AM

I'm having an issue communicating between my A127 chartplotter and an i70 MFD. the i70 is supposed to be getting info from the A127 but I have no data. All is hooked up through Seatalk NG and backbone.

RE: [LW11] Networking multiple MFD's - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-17-19 11:13 AM

Dear AJPOWERPLAY,

Thank you for your post.

Can you send a system diagram over? Have you got any transducers connected via an iTC-5? Can you explain what data you are are are not seeing on the A127 and the i70?

Many Thanks
Louise