Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Replacement Transducer - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Replacement Transducer (/showthread.php?tid=8887)

[CA11] Replacement Transducer - voraze - 07-15-19 04:08 PM

I purchased a Dragonfly 5 DVS in 2016 and have been using it with the transducer over the side of my Jackson Cuda without any issues.

Recently, I purchased a Jackson Kraken 15.5 which has a transducer scupper made for the Raymarine transducer. The Dragonfly 5 DVS came with the CPT-DVS transducer that does not fit properly into the transducer scupper.

The scupper [censored] was made for the CPT-60 transducer. Does Raymarine still provide a CPT-60 transducer for owners of Jackson Kayaks that have transducer scuppers?

Thanks, Vince

RE: [CA11] Replacement Transducer - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-19-19 09:10 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Vince,

Indeed this had been so, but Jackson Kayaks was informed a while ago that the supply of these transducers was now quite limited. Please click here to view a FAQ providing the contact information for Raymarine Order Services. They have been tasked with addressing such requests from Dragonfly/Jackson Kayak owners. They will to provide the latest information concerning the availability of CPT-60 transducers.