Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=9036)

[CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks - ufg8rmike - 07-25-19 07:19 PM

Raymarine Pro Team running Axiom XL 16's with Evinrude G2's. Need to be able to monitor water/coolant pressure, not oil temp/pressure. I've customized the page below however the oil pressure gauge on the left of center for each engine is not able to be edited. Its a fixed field. I need coolant pressure here.

I added coolant pressure fields for each engine as seen however the port and starbord show as a vertical bar and the center is in decimal form. There is no way to change this.

Plz make all fields editable instead of having fixed data. If I were to have water pressure where oil pressure is, it would free up 3 valuable fields for other data sets.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3387]

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-30-19 02:26 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Mike,

Thanks for the product feedback. A corresponding feature request will be submitted to consider this featuring for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks - ufg8rmike - 12-21-19 10:43 AM

Any updates to this feature request?

RE: [CA11] Lighthouse III Engine Data/Fuel Tanks - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-23-19 09:47 AM

ufg8rmike,

Negative. One may easily determine the list of supported data items from within the MFD's Dashboard application. By selecting to Edit one of the displayed data items, a data group list will be displayed. Selecting the Engine group from the displayed list will then allow one to drill down into the list of supported engine data items.