Raymarine forum
[TG] HD RADAR w/ Lighthouse V19 - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Radar (/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+--- Thread: [TG] HD RADAR w/ Lighthouse V19 (/showthread.php?tid=9197)

HD RADAR w/ Lighthouse V19 - rhoey@lexel.com - 08-08-19 06:12 AM

I have E127 and C127 MFD's with HD Radar array. Working fine until I recently upgraded Lighthouse !! V19. MFD's work but lost connection to radar. Only options I see to connect to radar is for new Quantum. I do have HS5 switches. I thought to try to downgrade back to V15 but can not find older versions. Will V19 work with older HD Radar?

RE: HD RADAR w/ Lighthouse V19 - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-16-19 12:57 AM

Hello rhoey,

All radars that work on LH2 R15 also work on R19, and you should not need to do any re-configuration or selection.

Does the radar appear in the diagnostic device list (Home > Setup > Maintenance > Diagnostics > Select Device?

If not, I would guess that you have a coincidental power-supply or network cabling issue. Does the radar's port (easily identified by the fact that its cable is white, not black) into the HS5 show port-activity LEDs? Can you get to the radar to check for a decent supply voltage at the radar end of its cable, and make sure that you don't have any corrosion or moisture there?

Regards,
Tom