Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] CPT 120 dv transducer - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Fishfinders (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] CPT 120 dv transducer (/showthread.php?tid=9579)

[CA11] CPT 120 dv transducer - senangsekali - 09-23-19 08:45 PM

Hi I have an issue with my es128 mfd were the transducer on broken off. So I purchased cp100 module to connect the transducer to it then to the network. The problem is that I need to splice a new connector on the end of the transducer cable because one of the pins is broken off. I went to a raymarine authorized dealer and they sold me a cable extension. When I cut off the end they were more bundles of wires in the new cable end. The cpt120 cable only has 2 twisted pairs black red and two bare wires. The new end had 4 twisted paires black, red, white and two bare wires. which wires do I connect together to add the new end or did the guy sell me the wrong connector even though the pins at the end are the same. fits the socket.

RE: [CA11] CPT 120 dv transducer - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 09-24-19 11:21 AM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum senangsekali,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing splicing cables of fishinder transducers. A indicated therein, it is recommended that when a transducer cable has been damaged or cut, that the transducer be replaced, permitting an unaltered cable to be interfaced to the fishfinding product.

RE: [CA11] CPT 120 dv transducer - senangsekali - 09-24-19 07:11 PM

Do you have the pin and wire color for the cpt120.

RE: [CA11] CPT 120 dv transducer - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-01-19 01:39 PM

senangsekali,

See attachment.