Raymarine forum
[LW] [LW11] My axiom9rv is not sending depth and live sonar chart to navionics app - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [LW] [LW11] My axiom9rv is not sending depth and live sonar chart to navionics app (/showthread.php?tid=9920)

[LW11] My axiom9rv is not sending depth and live sonar chart to navionics app - vragousis12 - 11-15-19 04:52 AM

I am using dragonfly 5pro for 3 years with navionics app on my mobile and I have created my own maps. I usually check them at home before going fishing and that helps me a lot. Now I have upgraded to axiom 9 rv with airmar m260. I have a new card navionics on the plotter and sonar chart live is working on plotter. The issue is that now I don't have any information on the mobile app,neither depth nor sonar chart live. Also my markers doesn't synchronize. Please help.

RE: [LW11] My axiom9rv is not sending depth and live sonar chart to navionics app - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-22-19 07:10 AM

Dear vragousis12,

Thank you for your post.

What version of Lighthouse 3 are you running on the Axiom?

Has the Navionics chart card got a live subscription? Has your app got the same live cartography details?

Please read the instructions available here on the Navionics website for the app & plotter sync.

Many Thanks
Louise