Raymarine forum
[CA] [CA11] Automtic brightness on MFD's (Lighthouse) - Printable Version

+- Raymarine forum (http://forum.raymarine.com)
+-- Forum: Raymarine Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Product and Feature Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+--- Thread: [CA] [CA11] Automtic brightness on MFD's (Lighthouse) (/showthread.php?tid=9940)

[CA11] Automtic brightness on MFD's (Lighthouse) - JohnHolden - 11-18-19 04:42 PM

I have dual Axiom Pro's installed on an emergency service vessel. I don't see any facility to automatically adjust the display brightness for day/night other than manually. If this is indeed true, can I suggest that given the processing power available and that the system knows position and time, it would be trivial to calculate sunrise/sunset (and twilight) and as an option, automatically adjust the display brightness

John

RE: [CA11] Automtic brightness on MFD's (Lighthouse) - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 11-18-19 05:01 PM

Welcome to the Raymarine Forum John,

Thanks for the feature inquiry. Unfortunately, neither night palette nor automatic dimming feature are presently included within the feature set of Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs or LightHouse 3 software. A feature request has been logged to consider these features for inclusion within future MFD designs and if possible to potentially include them within a future LightHouse 3 software update.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.