Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST70 Control Head Died.... what now?
08-09-16, 10:34 AM
ST70 Control Head Died.... what now?
My ST70 Control Head power button stopped functioning. So I can not turn the unit on. I have a SPX30 control module that works fine. Does anyone have a refurbished ST70 display I could purchase?

Or do I just buy the new P70R control head and connect to my SeaTalk Ng network like my ST70 did?

Thanks
Scott
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-16, 03:45 PM
RE: ST70 Control Head Died.... what now?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Scott,

Please note that Raymarine’s Product Repair Center can still service ST70 Autopilot Control Heads. Additionally, the p70/p70R Autopilot Control Heads are compatible with SPX Autopilot Course Computers.
08-09-16, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-16 01:10 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi Chuck, I tried to call today with no luck getting through. Who can I call for a quick turn around on a refurb ST70? Need it week after next.
Scott
08-10-16, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-16 01:22 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Scott,

With the exception of equipment which may be listed in the RayShop Outlet Store, refurbished equipment (when available) is only offered by Raymarine’s Product Repair Center to replace equipment which cannot be serviced. To make such a determination, the product would have to first be received by the Product Repair Center. Typical repair time is 7-10 business days after having received the product. Specifying the need date for the product within the note accompanying the package as well as marking the package with such information would be recommended in this case. Raymarine's Product Repair Center (603.324.7900) may be reached M-F 0815-1700 Eastern US time to check on the status of a repair.