Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 transducers
11-29-17, 06:23 AM
2 transducers
I have 2 C140w, have DSM 300 that I connected to 1 transducer, have an ITC5 connected to another transducer, I thought that would show up on the I70 display and the other one on 1 of the 140 units. I keep loosing the signal and when I do I loose depth on both units. It would appear both are using 1 transducer, how can separate the signals. Thanks Bob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-17, 11:53 AM
RE: 2 transducers
Hi Doozie, welcome to the Raymarine Forum.

From your description it sounds like the i70 is taking its depth from the C140W sonar source instead of the itc-5.

have you tried to access the MDS selection in the i70 to select the itc-5 manually as the source of depth? This will enable the i70 to display depth from the itc-5, whilst the sonar page of the C140W will show depth based on the DSM300.

Please refer to the following FAQ link for more information on MDS and MDS compliance.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=4337

You will also note that the depth shown in data box on the C140W willnow also show the itc-5 depth, even though the Sonar screen on the C140W will show depth and bottom trace from the DSM300.
11-29-17, 03:50 PM
RE: 2 transducers
(11-29-17 11:53 AM)Derek - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote:  Hi Doozie, welcome to the Raymarine Forum.

From your description it sounds like the i70 is taking its depth from the C140W sonar source instead of the itc-5.

have you tried to access the MDS selection in the i70 to select the itc-5 manually as the source of depth? This will enable the i70 to display depth from the itc-5, whilst the sonar page of the C140W will show depth based on the DSM300.

Please refer to the following FAQ link for more information on MDS and MDS compliance.

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=4337

You will also note that the depth shown in data box on the C140W willnow also show the itc-5 depth, even though the Sonar screen on the C140W will show depth and bottom trace from the DSM300.