Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Copying Waypoints from Voyager
02-27-18, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-18 11:00 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Copying Waypoints from Voyager
Using Voyager Planner and creating over 100 waypoints I can't seem to be able to get the waypoints to copy to the C-95.
The C-95 has the latest software update and the SD card is the correct size, but during transfer a note pops up on the C-95 saying the card is in use.
I have attached the file hoping you could look at the DP3 from Voyage and the GPX file I am using to copy to see if their is a problem with the C-95 or is the waypoint information in violation such as waypoints names to long or something else.
Thanks WindDancer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-18, 11:09 AM
RE: [CA] Copying Waypoints from Voyager
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum WindDancer,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing Axiom & a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD waypoint, route, track, and comment constraints. Several of your waypoints violate the constraint for comment length. At least one of the waypoints features a name or a comment which includes an apostophe or quotation mark. Finally, it appears that WPT001 and WPT006 through WPT067 all have been created with the following coordinates: 00-000.000 N, 00-000.000 W. Should these have been created in error, then it is recommended that these be deleted. One additional waypoint, WPT068 is also suspect.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply