Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Dual E120 upgrade to dual Axiom 12s
08-13-18, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-18 12:36 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Dual E120 upgrade to dual Axiom 12s
I’m a newbie on this forum. Have a 2010 Pursuit C280 (28’). Factory electronics package was 2-E120 MFDs, 24” Raydome radar, Ray55 vhf, DSM 300 with one thru Hull transducer and Seatalk HS network switch. One MFD went dim and after contacting Raymarine, I decided to do a pretty comprehensive upgrade to 2-Axiom 12 MFDs (1 of them an RV) with a transom Mount transducer, and Quantum radar, Raynet HS switch and a couple converters for the VHF and hardtop mounted GPS antenna. . I plan to keep the thru Hull transducer and the Ray55 VHF. And I decided to tackle the install myself.

Everything is physically mounted and looks great. I have it about 80% operational.
1. Can’t connect to my home WiFi, I get an error saying that my WiFi “has issued an IP address 10.0.0.43 which conflicts with your Raymarine network. Please change the access point settings or contact the network administrator.” (Boat is docked at my home, my iPhone connects perfectly to the WiFi while in the boat) Signal is strong. And the MFD seems to be getting past initial sign in with the password, but hits another roadblock.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Bob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-18, 12:38 PM
RE: [CA11] Dual E120 upgrade to dual Axiom 12s
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bob,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply