Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Night View - Axiom
03-10-19, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-19 05:22 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Night View - Axiom
Hopefully I am missing something...coming from an Old School E120, I used the Night View all the time...on my new Axiom (lighthouse 3) this feature seems to be missing....hopefully there is another way to get a screen that does not blind you at night.

Any help us appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-19, 06:29 AM
RE: [LW11] Night View - Axiom
Dear Instigator40,

Thank you for your query.

Currently on Lighthouse V3 there is no night palette as such like on previous software versions like Lighthouse V2.

The intention is to dim the backlight to a suitable illumination for this purpose.

Due to the demand of the night palette feature, it is scheduled to be introduced again in LH3.

Many Thanks
Louise
03-21-19, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-19 05:13 AM by Derek - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Thank you very much but I assume a future version of Lighthouse 3 as I do currently have LH3.
03-22-19, 05:19 AM
HI Instigator40

Thank you for your feedback

As part of Raymarine's commitment to continual product enhancement and development, raymarine continues to roll-out product software updates on a regular basis and so the additional enhancements to LH3 will continue to be updated.

New features are periodically put forward for consideration for implementation in products and based on company product priorities and resources will be added to software updates to LH3.

Please keep an eye on the Raymarine website for details of such updates.

Regards

Derek
04-07-19, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-19 03:14 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Do we know the release this might be in, I have 60 days to return and with out this functionality the display is useless to me as I do a TON of night boating.
04-11-19, 09:52 AM
Dear Instigator40,

I cannot confirm when this feature will be implemented. We have a new software release shortly and it is not in this current release.

Please keep an eye on the website for future releases.

Many Thanks
Louise
05-21-19, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-19 03:13 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Yeah it looks like the latest release does not have this piece of functionality.
05-23-19, 07:45 AM
It will be released in future releases.
07-21-19, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-19 09:59 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
I see the latest release came out 3.10

I can't seem to find this feature, but then again not sure it was released. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
07-23-19, 03:33 AM
Dear Instigator40,

The night palette was not part of the Lighthouse 3.10 release, currently I cannot provide a timeframe or any idea of what release this will be in.

Many Thanks
Louise