Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Dashboard page
03-26-19, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-19 10:24 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Dashboard page
My new setup is a axiom 12 pro, axiom 12, and axiom 7. The plan is to use the 7 as engine and fuel management, the default page on the 12’s has trim tabs and fuel level in the center but the 7 the fuel is missing and I can’t edit the trim tabs to be fuel. What are my options for other pages? I saw that you can use software to customize the pages, I have no experience with this but I am assuming the program cost money correct?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-19, 08:20 AM
RE: [CA11] Dashboard page
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Willy81,

Unfortunately, the graphical itemd within the pre-configured Dashboard panels cannot be modified to include additional graphical items. However, the operator can utilize the free EmpirBusGraphic tool to create new custom Dashboard panels. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. As indicated therein, this is considered to be an expert level feature capability and although it can be very powerful and used for such purposes, it's not an officially supported feature (i.e. we provide information for where the tools can be found, but do not support questions on their use or troubleshooting problems with these tools).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply