Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Fusion 770/Axiom Pro unable to change Sirius stations
06-10-19, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-19 01:57 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Fusion 770/Axiom Pro unable to change Sirius stations
I have a Fusion RA770 stereo connected to my StNG network and Axiom Pro. Axiom pro is running LH 3.9.46 and Fusion is running 2.70. When I go into the audio app I’m able to control volume, zone and source, however, I am unable to change stations while in the SiriusXM source. Using the forward or backward icons does not scroll through the stations. If I go into the Menu/Channel selection it shows a blank page.

While in FM source I can scroll through the stations and save favorites.

Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-19, 02:44 PM
RE: [CA11] Fusion 770/Axiom Pro unable to change Sirius stations
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Wdeertz,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject. Raymarine has recently logged a feature request to add the Fusion-Link App, Rockford Fosgate PerfectTune app, and JL Audio app (app not identified) to LightHouse 3's Apps feature. Doing so may then permit the app support SiriusXM Satellite Radio program selection within compatible Fusion, Rockford Fosgate, and JL Audio systems employing a SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner rather than a Raymarine SiriusXM Satellite Weather / Radio Receiver within their system. These apps may also offer the promise of additional features and configuration not currently supported by the LightHouse 3 Audio app for compatible marine entertainment systems.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
06-11-19, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-19 07:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Chuck, ok thanks for the clarification. Before posting my question I did come across that prior posting but wasn’t sure it was still applicable being over 2 years old. I guess given the feature request has been outstanding over 2 years I won’t hold my breath for its implementation.
06-12-19, 07:54 AM
Wdeertz,

I wouldn't give up hope just yet, as the recently suggested change to simply add the corresponding apps from the entertainment system manufacturers to the LH3 Apps feature represents a much smaller effort and risk than adding this feature to the LH3 Audio application.