Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom 7 depth transducer
07-04-19, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-19 06:49 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Axiom 7 depth transducer
I have replaced my C7 MFD with an axiom 7 and would like to add a depth transducer but have not need for the graphic interface. All I want is the depth to display on the cart screen. What do I need to purchase to facilitate my “need”? Cabeling too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-19, 05:57 AM
RE: [LW11] Axiom 7 depth transducer
Dear Gdthornton,

Thank you for your post.

You can have a transducer connected to an iTC-5 without needing to connect to an instrument head, you will need an instrument head to calibrate the transducer but the calibration function is due out soon in the Axiom.

You will need to select the right transducer for your vessel (transom mount. through hull and in-hull are all options to consider, these are available to look at here. This will then connect in to the iTC-5, please refer to the manual here for further information.

If you have not got an STng backbone installed, you will need to create one to enable these products to communicate, the STng manual provides information on what you need for your network. Please download this here.

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply