Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Bermuda
07-16-19, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-19 01:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Bermuda
I just downloaded the new Bermuda operating system for my
Axiom Pro but I cant find the new applications.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-19, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-19 01:34 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Bermuda
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Greg,

Raymarine's LightHouse Apps may be downloaded from the Raymarine LightHouse Apps web page. These apps are designed to be installed via microSD memory card into the MFDs. The instructions quite simple
1) download the app to the root level directory of a microSD memory card which has been formatted with a FAT32 or NTFS file system
2) insert this microSD memory card into the memory card reader of a MFD which is switched ON and has completed startup initialization
3) Open the Apps feature (HOME->APPS)
4) Select the INSTALL FROM SD/USB feature
07-23-19, 02:58 PM
I have an axiom 9 and I tried to download Bermuda via wifi and I get a "Not enough storage space" message. Any suggestions?
07-23-19, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-19 03:33 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bshireling,

Q. I have an axiom 9 and I tried to download Bermuda via wifi and I get a "Not enough storage space" message. Any suggestions?
A. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.
07-23-19, 07:29 PM
Are the apps shown on the marketplace for eS MFD's too? I can't find out how to install them.

Thanks.
07-24-19, 07:48 AM
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Kirby,

The Raymarine LightHouse 3 Apps cannot be executed on eS/gS-Series MFDs running LightHouse 3 software. The LightHouse 3 Apps feature is limited to Axiom/Axiom Pro/Axiom XL MFDs running the latest LightHouse 3 software.