Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] C80, can’t erase some waypoints
07-26-19, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-19 11:58 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] C80, can’t erase some waypoints
Hi,

I have four waypoints I cannot erase. If I select one, the erase command is greyed out. If I try to delete it in the waypoint list, a message tells me that that can’t be done because the waypoint is part of a route.

I understand that, and it’s a great feature, BUT they are not part of routes. I checked to see if I had any hidden routes, but I don’t.

Curiously, all four of these waypoints are in the same fairly small area on the chart. I have not experienced this anomaly anywhere else.

Do you have any suggestions on getting rid of them? For now, since I am able to move them, I’ve parked them all well inland on a remote island, kind of a prison for evil waypoints.

Any help would be greatly apppreciated.

Thanks,

Dean
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-19, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-19 12:02 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] C80, can’t erase some waypoints
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Dean,

Short of waypoints which have been listed within route or are being actively navigated to, the MFD should permit them to be deleted. I can only suggested that your waypoints and routes be archived to your chart card or a compatible CF memory card and that the Archive.FSH file saved onto the chart card or CF memory card be attached to this thread for further analysis. Please additionally specify which version of C-Series Classic MFD software is presently installed within your MFD?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply