Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] Background colour on Axiom/Axiom Pro
08-02-19, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-19 03:51 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] Background colour on Axiom/Axiom Pro
Hi,

We have a large Axiom Pro display and two smaller Axiom displays on our boat. Usually we set one of the smaller displays showing boat speed and depth while showing the chart on the second display. It's a sailboat and since the smaller displays are mounted on the instrument garage this means they are a few meters away from the helm stations. Sometimes you get a bit confused about which number is which, especially when speed and depth are in similar range. This also holds when you add more than one data overlay on the chart.

Is it possible to change the colours of the numbers or change the background on the data sections? I know it's possible on other manufacturers but haven't ´found this feature in the setup menu.

Thanks for any advice!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-19, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-19 03:51 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [DG11] Background colour on Axiom/Axiom Pro
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum OL112,

Unfortunately, the requested feature is not supported within the current LightHouse 3 configuration setting. A feature request will be logged accordingly to consider this feature for inclusion within a future LightHouse 3 software update. As a workaround, the operator may create reating custom data pages. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing this subject.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
08-08-19, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-19 03:51 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
Hi again,

I've tried your suggestion using EmpirBus Graphic. However, since I have installed LH3 I need to convert the file from RMDS to RMDC. Would you be able to help me with this?

Please see attached files in that case.

Kind regards

Oscar
08-13-19, 03:48 AM
Dear OLL12,

Can you please email support.uk@raymarine.com to send you the converted files.

Many Thanks
Louise