The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Raymarine Radar
11-27-19, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-19 11:46 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Raymarine Radar
Before I start asking my question, please understand I know nothing about Radar and accessories. This is all a learning curve for me.

I have recently purchased an array of equipment. I realize I am not going to be using all of it. My quest with this post, is in hopes someone can tell me what will work and what is excess.

Please understand, I have verified all the pieces to be functional. At least to the point of booting up and giving me menu options.

Here is the list if equipment:

Raymarine C120 MFD
Raymarine Radar Dome
Raymarine DSM300
Raymarine iTC5 - converter
Raymarine SeaTalk high speed network
Raymarine RayStar GPS 125 antenna

Airmar P79 Transducer
West Marine 1000 AIS transceiver

Standard Horizon VHF GX2000 (AIS programable)

Furuno GP30 GPS
Furuno RD30
Furuno LS6000 LCD Sounder
Raytheon RC520 Chartplotter
Raytheon L750 Fish Finder

I have obtained my MMSAI number and I have shipped my AIS to West Marine to have it programmed.

I have the C120, connected to the Dome and all is working --- I have the DSM300 inline as well. I also have a DSM30 that seems to be workable.

I am wanting to connect the L750 into the system, but I;m not sure how. I can make a stand along unit if necessary.

Do I need or can I use any of the additional equipment I have?

My purpose: I am moving a boat from the Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway just north of Mobile, Al up to the Tennessee River. The Tenn Tom Waterway is a narrow, twisting waterway that is heavily used by tows and barges. -- I just want to be sure I am prepared!!

Any comments or suggestion are appreciated --- Except those questioning my sanity :)

Thanks

Terry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Raymarine Radar - TRD - 11-27-19 01:50 PM